Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2024




My close ghost hunting friends run a pretty successful ghost walk in a town that I love. They asked me to be a tour guide this year and I am so excited to be able to join up. I’ve been to this ghost walk several times in the last few years. I know the stories of the town inside and out and I love it so much. The town is just so beautiful and has such a great vibe about it.

It’s so rich with history. With being proposed while ghost hunting there to having my own set of different experiences I am so happy to be able to contribute. I am thinking I am going to start a separate blog for just the ghost hunting activity we do to help me get it all out and documented. I record everything but it barely ever leaves my phone. Shawn and I already discussed putting together a ghost themed podcast we just get so busy plus he has a pretty popping podcast he helps host already. It’s just overwhelming managing all the stuff we already do. Maybe after the wedding. My whole life is a series of maybe laters… I never feel like anything I do is good enough for right now.

But I’ve always been better when there is deadline. I wrote an entire 50 page research paper about Emmeline Pankhurst in one night my last semester of school and according to my professor wrote the only perfect paper she read that year. Give me a deadline and some espresso beans and I will impress, I guess. (But it also created my debilitating addiction to coffee and procrastination.)

I was thinking of writing some of the history and spooky stories about that town here for practice on what to say when hosting but I think I’ll keep some things separated for now. I’m kind of nervous and worried about doing well even though it’s everything I’ve imagined for myself pretty much my whole life. I know it’s silly. But I’ve always loved history and ghost hunting. I’ve always wanted to be included in this world and I am so happy that Shawn and I are seen as equals to others in this realm. It’s so amazing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!