Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Never posted - plane musings

 On the way back from investigating the Claremont Resort in Berkeley with my partner. The plane is somewhere above the earth and I am sitting in a window seat with my fear of heights, planes, and moving faster than 5 miles per hour. Just listening to my Spotify playlists and thinking about all the cool things we caught during the investigation. Very cool intelligent responses - the spirit box saying our names, counting the people in the room, and answering our questions directly. 

Berkeley was fun and we got to go on a ghost tour of the San Francisco Chinatown/Financial District as well. Wish we could have got to investigate more. Maybe next time.

Just thought I would share my Spotify playlist I created so  I can share some music like I used to constantly do on the internet years ago. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!