Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Boo!







Just sliding in with some more life updates. 

My partner and I started a paranormal investigation group so we’ve just been teaming up with local groups to investigate places. We went to NOLA and got to investigate a few places but mostly have been popping around Ohio and doing investigations.

There is an old building in a town we both really like that is like 10 minutes away from where we live. Willoughby. (Yes, exactly the Twilight Zone Willoughby). Willoughby Coal is the name of the business housed in the aforementioned building. It is a nearly derelict building that was a train stop, inn, and coal & supply store - not all at once. We went with our paranormal investigation friends a couple weekends ago.

Shawn and I ventured into these freezing cold rooms alone and used all our cool gear. My favorite piece of equipment is a phasmabox which is like a more clear spirit box thing. We get a lot of nonsensical things but usually you can get really direct answers.

For example I walked away from Shawn while he had the plasmabox and I heard some walking next to me where no one was. I said, “Oh is someone walking toward me?”

Shawn asked “Are you over by Megan?”

I got really cold and said aloud, “Oh, I’m cold now.”

Then the phasmabox said, “Hi Megan!” In this deep male voice.

I just started bouncing like, “Hi ghost!”

The same voice also said “Something bad is going to happen.” In a kind of creepy way before we turned off the box…foreshadowing.

We got some more activity, lots of responses and activity on our k2 meters. 

We went up to the 3rd floor with the whole group of 5 of us. I wanted to do the Estes Method - where you put on noise canceling headphones & wear a blind fold while listening to a spirit box. 

So we started doing the Estes method and I was all dead to the world listening to voices and could not hear the questions the other people were asking.

I felt a tap on my shoulder a few minutes in. Shawn was standing there.

I said, “Dude. What do you want I am trying to talk to ghosts?!”

He then… proposed.

And I said, “I’m working!!!! But yes, of course.”

-

I’ve never been seriously proposed to with all the fanfare and all. It was definitely an experience and it was pretty worth waiting until I was a professional ghost hunter with a serious ghost hunting team to have a proposal like this. Haha. 

-


The bad thing was when we were leaving our ghost hunting friend fell down the stairs - that sucked. But we were laughing about the ghost’s warning as we were going down them too. So… that’s on us. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!