Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Been streaming my Sims 4 builds every night.

It's fun. Because Sims 4 doesn't give you as much creative freedom as Sims 3 did I can't always get the complete look that I am always going for. But it gives me a bit of a challenge to use the meager items I have (because I am not paying for every single pack/expansion since I a poor as fuck) and make them work in a way that is pleasing to me. So I keep trying to build different styles of houses and junk using random floor plans from the interwebs as inspiration and kind of blending facades of houses into something a bit unique. I have gotten a lot of stream views from doing this, the only thing is my method of responding to the chat - I get way too absorbed.

Uploading these photos also shows me that I have been ignoring railings on stairs. Probably because I get in the grove of building lofts and modern things and my game doesn't really have great railings for those styles. Oh well, not that it matters, Sims don't need railings. 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!