Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

New things in the life of Megan:

Moved to an entirely new place for me and am doing swell except I miss my friends and my life sometimes.

Have like a sort of house situation. Never thought I'd have a place with stairs in my life.

I am getting a cool new roommate situation.

My dog is still awesome. (and wears bowties)

My new management job is awesome in the way that I can wear what I want to and be myself and all of my coworkers and employees are awesome people with eccentric personalities.

My new boss is like a mom to me.

I live next to one of the coolest and most influential people in my life who has been my best friend for 15 years.

I met a very kindhearted and good looking person who I like to talk to and spend time with (they think I am a wonderful, loving, and strong human being too so it is nice) and I hope to continue that.

I am going to be 29 in a month or so and I am not afraid of sudden change. Whenever something tragic happens in my life, I grieve and bottle the rest up and use my pain as fuel to do better. I do better, I get better things, find better loot, people and love. I am so glad I am away from the bad situations that I have had to go through to get where I am and appreciate myself and my life. I have been hurt so much by so many people in my life who I let in because I trusted. It still hurts to trust people and it still scares me to get close to people and get attached. But, I am finding again that sometimes running away (from negative people and situations) and resurrecting is the best choice.







                                      



This song has been the song of my summer... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!