Been booking a lot of vendor shows the last few months. In a couple of weeks, I am going to some paranormal conventions in a few weeks and have decided to "ghost" up my merchandise a little more.
Stepping back from my pursuits to get my LMFT, only because of the way the student loan system is turning out in this country right now. I can't imagine maxing out that debt for another Master's when I don't know what the government is doing...
It was enough to be accepted into multiple programs for now. I can always pick it back up later on if things make sense later. I am more comfortable being in control of my finances with vending on the side and my full-time insurance industry career.
Oh, I got a promotion at my job. According to many people, it is a very tough and stressful role, and I should get my therapist on speed dial.
I used to walk into suicide scenes at my apartment job and then had 2 full-time and one part-time job while getting my MFA. I think I can handle helping lawyers decide liability from behind a laptop screen. Probably.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!