Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2018

As long as there are no hiccups I get my new house on Wednesday. I am really excited because I have worked very hard for this for the past 7 or 8 years. I am scared because I am moving to a new city I haven't really been in and there is just a lot of little bits of things I have to do and start doing that I have never done before. It is all very new. It makes me wish my dad was around so that I could ask for advice and not have to be scared.

Speaking of houses, I downloaded that house flipper game so I have been tediously cleaning up virtual houses and painting them purple inside because I can.



My dad would have turned 70 this past week. I have been crying a lot and waking up extra sad. I keep thinking there is a birthday I am forgetting to wish. That there is a person I am forgetting to call. I can't tell you how many times I have said "Happy Birthday" under my breath trying to make that feeling go away. But I can't. I know I feel this way every year and eventually I will get passed it but it will only come back around again and again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!