Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

Two years as a total vegetarian. I think it is rather cool that I was able to do this and not ever slip back into meat eating. I just wanted to post something and like virtually pat myself on the back for doing something small to help end the suffering of animals. I am occasionally vegan, however being vegan is really hard in my area (and within my price range) but when given the option and in my own home I don't consume dairy and other animal products. So hey, I am doing something and that is pretty cool. So, I feel good about that.

Also, I have a tattoo appointment on May 12th to get my Matt-tattoo. Rather than get anything that is a cliche that says "RIP" or whatever I am going to get some imagery from the lyrics of the Say Hi to Your Mom song we heard together for the first time early in our relationship and reconnected over as friends countless times. The last time being a month before he died.

I am thinking traditional style bird in fog/smoke with a purple night blooming flower. I want the words, "I'll give you eternal life" written on the side of it. So I am excited.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!