Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

More Sims junk and giving yourself an anxiety attack while building them

Kind of messed with the idea of a Brutalist design and like that mid-century aesthetic that was prominent during that time period (Brutalism was popular from the 1950s -1970s-ish.) So I just kind of worked on this basic idea that I had for a "house with a bridge similar to the one in Sims 3 base game" then I tried to add some flair to it by following this kind of cold-Brutalism contrasted with this almost midcentury modern warmth inside. The exterior walls all being one plaster color kind of bugged me though so I strayed away from that and did a weird brick thing instead. Brutalism is kind of weird to recreate in the sims because it like, looks weird, even if it is done to specifics. But whatever, I like it. 















This next thing was just a container home idea. Because I am obsessed with tiny homes and container homes and I am going to build one eventually and never leave it - basically. The versions of the game I have don't really have any sheet-metal exterior walls available so I have to be creative with my wall choices. Anyway, while I was building it I was having a feeling-nauseous anxiety attack and my partner was playing some VR game that required a lot of quick motion in front of me which wasn't helping. So after I was done, I looked up at him and said, "I have given myself an anxiety..." and trailed off trying to catch my breath. He laughed and asked me what I was trying to say. I started whining/laughing, "I gave myself an anxiety attack about all the peopling I will have to do tomorrow and even house building isn't helping! I EVEN USED A LOT OF BLUES!"

I mean, I did! 











Anyway, I did try to help myself with house building that didn't work. 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!