Search This Blog

Saturday, January 6, 2018

A pain that is so deep that it feels like it will hurt until the universe swallows itself, a deep hole ripped through your heart and you just have to carry it. Carry it as your body wears itself down and you drag the pain along with you like a bum leg. Carrying the pain that pushes down on you with all the weight of the bodies you've lost. I carry your memory like a wound and I crawl through life. I am barely getting through, I am never getting out. I have no reprieve and no one understands. That is the worse part. No one understands how much I still need you.  I wish you would come home. Come home.

"Couri posted this and I remember when Matt posted this my Dad called me to tell me how much he loved Matt. He said, "That Clint-Matt is one of the most interesting people and he loves you so much Meg. I am glad you have a friend like him." I don't know if they talked outside of this, maybe they did. My dad thought Matt was hilarious, well spoken, and so intelligent."




And here is my dog: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!