Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Long shot but I am posting this to as many of my social medias as I can

I know that this blog is mostly visited by people who already know me in a personal sense on the book of faces but I am trying to get this out on as many of my social media sites as possible.

Anyway, (possibly) again, if anyone knows of someone who lives in Michigan can you please help my classmate from high school and her husband find their cats? Two of the cats lost after their house fire are recent Guinness World Record Breakers and all of them are so adorable and sweet.

I know I am not close to Lauren and wasn't in high school because we weren't in the same circles. However, my heart is absolutely broken for the loss of her animals. I hope that they all escaped the fire and are found quickly. So the quicker the news spreads to those who can help the better. I feel absolutely powerless to help because I can't get to MI anytime soon and all I want to do is help them. (It is that animal-loving heart of mine - I am in tears right now imagining four sweet cats out in the cold weather who are traumatized and looking for their people.)

Please help.
facebook.com/wpowers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!