Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sims 4, MFA, and nonsense.




Been playing The Sims 4 recently, made this weird asshole. 


Finished my MFA and used my two large bookshelves to write a paper for my Modern Rhetoric class on the rhetoric of book blurbs - my cat helped. I finished my MFA after 14 heavily condensed month-long classes that were, as I was told by my other MFA and Ph.D. friends that my doing that was really awesome because doing this was a lot harder than, "taking them at a normal pace." But hey, I graduated with a 3.9...so...I did okay, in my opinion.  


We are coming up to the two year anniversary of my father's death. I like reading the posts left about him as a young guy. My dad was very cool, very honest, and very real. He lived his life very viscerally - he wanted to know everything and explore the world in whatever way he could. I miss him a lot and I am happy to know that he left the mark he left on people. 


Went to a Halloween party that I was invited to by my friend Sam. We are starting to get close again which is nice because I miss her dearly. I didn't know anyone there but dressing as Espeon to match my tattoo was a great idea because I met a bunch of fellow nerds and we did a night of nerdy things. 


Went on a rant on a public post that got all the likes. 


 


Also, I am digging this channel: Bagels After Midnight. I love his intelligent commentary on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Okay, cool. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!