Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

In about a month Matt's benefit birthday show is going to be happening - July 23rd.

He's all I have been able to think about all day today. Every song on Pandora reminds me of him.

So, right after he died I tried to reach him on a spirit board. He kept apologizing for how he left. I never heard this song before but he kept telling me to listen to "if ths were a lve sng yonug" spelled like that. So I tried filling in the vowels and mixing it around on youtube and it was some super indie country song I never listened to. I don't like folky country at all but as soon as I heard it I broke down in to tears.


Not sure if it was Matt or not, but our mutual friend - a through and through skeptic said that after his death and the weird stuff that happened (he felt him in the room with us, and heard someone walking behind him when he left my house a few days after Matt died) said it was something Matt would have wanted me to hear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!