Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I need to just get a copy of the Amelie movie. I woke up today thinking about it and had to search for it online just to watch it again. That, Wristcutters, and Almost Famous are like the three only movies I think I can watch again and again. I don't know why.

Hopefully I can finish watching it early enough in enough time to go check out the Lemon Grove Garage Sale going on today. I am excited to see all the crafty things Youngstowners can produce. Also I want some of the new flavored coffee they just got in.

Meowwww.

I wanted to perhaps get some time of hanging out with my friend Lindsey in because we haven't had a chance to really hang out in almost two months now. We've both been sick off and on. Lame. But she is in Pittsburgh for a meeting/photo shoot for an site whose blog she writes for. Strike Envy. So that's fun, but still lame for me because this is the first Saturday that I have free here where I don't have to type something. I don't know what to do with myself.

Probably watch French movies and then go to the Lemon Grove...and read for fun.
It has been a long time since I read for fun but I have a couple short story anthologies I haven't broke into yet. So we will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment, that is awesome!